Feeding South Florida®, the leading domestic hunger-relief organization in the South Florida region, will host its 2nd annual Happy Harvest Community Partner Breakfast, an event recognizing those who are committed to helping the organization achieve its mission of ending hunger in South Florida.
Eleven honorees will be recognized for their support of Feeding South Florida, which provides 41 million pounds (34 million meals) of food to 784,110 individuals in need of food assistance — 264,280 of whom are children, and 130,000 are older adults — throughout Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.
Ellen Jaffe, on air personality/community affairs host with Easy 93.1, will serve as the event’s emcee. The keynote speaker will be Denise Hatton of R.C. Hatton Farms. The event is sponsored by ADT (adt.com), Events on the Loose (eventsontheloose.com), and Mike Sipe Entertainment (themikesipe.com). Breakfast is provided by Red Chair Catering (redchaircatering.net).
Happy Harvest Community Partner Breakfast honorees are:
- Retail Partner of the Year: Wal-Mart
- Produce Partner of the Year: Chiquita
- Agriculture Partner of the Year: R.C. Hatton Farms
- Advocate of the Year: Myron Bailey
- Volunteer of the Year: Starr Hunter (Palm Beach); Theresa Bonatz (Broward/Miami-Dade)
- Partner Agency of the Year: Village Baptist (Palm Beach County); Community Enhancement Collaboration (Broward County); St. Vincent de Paul Mother of Christ (Miami-Dade County)
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Publix
- Foundation Partner of the Year: Block Family Foundation
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016
Doors open at 7:30 a.m.; Program begins at 8 a.m.
Feeding South Florida Headquarters
2501 SW 32 Terrace, Pembroke Park, FL 33023
$25 per ticket by Oct. 24
$35 at the door
Table and sponsorship packages available; for more information, call 954.518.1818.
To RSVP, click here.