Here are a few helpful documents containing information you will want to have before starting the application process:
- The Pre-Approval Site Visit: Would you pass inspection? (PDF)
- Expectations & Requirements: The Partner Agency Guidebook (PDF)
Before you fill out an application, you must first attend an Orientation Session, which is held on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 9am at FSF’s main Broward location in Pembroke Park from January-October and December (we do not hold orientations in November, or accept new agencies in October or November).
To register for an Orientation Session, please register below.
For a calendar of upcoming trainings, click here.
NECESSARY FORMS FOR BECOMING A PARTNER AGENCY
- Application Steps for Partnership (PDF)
- Agency Training Registration Form (Online Form)
- Partner Agency Application Form (Online Form)
- Training Calendar (PDF)
Need more information?
If you have additional questions about becoming a PA, please complete this form and someone from the Agency Relations team will respond within three business days.
Partner Inquiry Form (Online Form)
STEPS REQUIRED TO BECOME A PARTNER AGENCY
1. Attend Orientation
During this one-hour session, you will learn about:
- FSF’s requirements for becoming a PA
- FSF’s expectations of PAs
- Overall services and programs provided by FSF
2. Submit Complete Application Packet
The following needs to be gathered and submitted as one packet:
- Partner Agency Application
- Copy of 501(c )(3) from the IRS
- Organization budget
- Photos of shelving, refrigeration, freezer, storage areas
- Pest Control documentation (receipts or contract)
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Licensing for Group Homes, Daycares, Shelters, Residential Centers
- Organization narrative overview
3. Pre-Approval Site Visit
During this visit, we do the following:
- Inspection of facility including storage, cleanliness, outside areas, etc.
- Recommendations for storage and distribution
4. Approval of Partnership
At this time, you will receive the following:
- Notification letter with Agency ID Number, Agency Express Log In information, and information for the Agency Express Webinar (online training).
5. Ongoing Requirements
Throughout the duration of partnership, requirements include:
- Arranging for new staff and volunteers to complete agency training
- Attendance at mandatory annual Agency Relations training
- Accommodating a mandatory annual site visit and follow up visits if necessary
- Compliance with all required paperwork and documentation
- Ensuring account balance is paid and current