- Form A: Monthly Agency Report (Online Form)
- Form C: Temperature Log (Required) (PDF)
- Form D: Agency Information Change Form (As needed) (PDF)
- Form E: Client Bill of Rights (Required) (PDF)
- Form F: Agency Bill of Rights (Required) (PDF)
- Form H1: USDA Civil Rights Complaint Form (As needed) (PDF)
- Form H2: FSF Program Grievance Form (As needed) (PDF)
- Form J: Credit Limit Adjustment Request (PDF)
- Pest Control: Pest Control Log (PDF)
- Upload Documents: Click here!
PROGRAM SPECIFIC FORMS
- USDA Income Eligibility Form: English, Spanish & Creole (PDF)
- Form I: Client Signature Log (Required for USDA- Food Pantries only) (PDF)
- Form I: Head Plate Count (Required for USDA- Soup Kitchens only) (PDF)
- Form M: Extra Helpings Reporting Form (Online Form)
- Children’s Program Reporting (Online Form)
- SDPlus Reporting Form- Miami (Online Form)
- SDPlus Reporting Form – Broward (Online Form)
- SDPlus Reporting Form – Palm Beach & Monroe (Online Form)
- Partner Agency Guidebook (PDF)
TRAININGS & SCHEDULING
- Agency Relations Calendar (PDF)
- Main Warehouse Trainings, 1st Wednesday of every month
- Feeding Palm Beach County, 1st Thursdays of every month
Potential New Agency Information Session
8:30AM – 9:30AM
Newly Approved Agency Onboarding Training
10:00AM – 11:30AM
Register HERE for trainings.
HOPE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
(Helping Our Partners Excel)
Attendance at this is mandatory. Agencies failing to participate in this annual conference will have their partnership privileges suspended.
There are 5 available sessions this year:
June 7: 8:30AM at Main Warehouse
June 8: 1:30PM at Main Warehouse
June 13: 8:30AM at Feeding Palm Beach County
June 13: 1:30PM at Feeding Palm Beach County
Jne 14: 8:30AM at Main Warehouse
Let us know how we’re doing with customer service, tell us about your agency capacity, or let us know about your overall satisfaction with us as an organization!
SHARED MAINTENANCE FEES
Shared Maintenance Fees (SMFs) are fees associated with the transportation, warehousing, and distribution of food and grocery products. These fees are charged on a per pound basis, ranging from no charge to a maximum of .19 cents per pound (the average agency pays .06 cents per pound). The SMF is not a fee for food, nor is it charged on USDA, produce, or bakery items. SMFs are incurred by the Partner Agency and then distributed through a benevolent program, so that all clients receive food free of charge. NO PERSON IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE EVER PAYS FOR FOOD.
“In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call 866-632-9992 or 202-401-0216 (voice) Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact the USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-613 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”