Here are a few documents that contain helpful information before starting the application process:
- The Pre-Approval Site Visit: Would you pass inspection? (PDF)
- Expectations & Requirements: The Partner Agency Guidebook (PDF)
Before you fill out an application, you must first attend an Information Session, which is held on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 8:30AM at the Main Warehouse and on the 1st Thursday of every month at Feeding Palm Beach County. Please note that we do not hold orientations in June, October, or November, or accept new agencies in October or November).
NECESSARY FORMS FOR BECOMING A PARTNER AGENCY
- Application Steps for Partnership (PDF)
- Agency Training Registration Form (Online Form)
- Partner Agency Application Form (Online Form)
- Training Calendar (PDF)
Need more information?
If you have additional questions about becoming a partner agency, please e-mail our Agency Relations Manager, Kelsey Kyle by clicking here.
A few items to note:
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee approval of partnership. Other factors may be taken into consideration when approving agencies for partnership. Examples of other factors include, but are not limited to: hours and frequency of distribution; whether the organization location is in an underserved area; the number of FSF PAs already operating in the area, and whether or not FSF partnership would duplicate services already provided.
- The completion of each step in the application process does not guarantee approval of partnership.
- The applications process may take, on average, anywhere from 6-8 weeks. After attending orientation, prospective partners have two weeks to submit their completed application. From there, prospective agency site visits are conducted during the 4th week of every month. Applications submitted after the two week deadline will not be considered.
STEPS REQUIRED TO BECOME A PARTNER AGENCY:
1. Attend Information Session for Potential New Agencies
This one-hour session is held at Feeding Palm Beach County on the second Thursday of every month at 8:30AM.
This one-hour session is held at FSF’s Main Warehouse on the first Wednesday of every month at 8:30AM
- FSF’s requirements for becoming a PA
- FSF’s expectations of PAs
- Overall services and programs provided by FSF
2. Submit Complete Application Packet
Applications will only be accepted from agencies who have attended orientation and must be completed within two weeks of attending orientation. The following needs to be gathered and submitted as one packet:
- Partner Agency Application
- Copy of 501(c )(3) from the IRS
- Organization budget
- Photos of shelving, refrigeration, freezer, storage areas
- Pest Control documentation (receipts or contract)
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Licensing for Group Homes, Daycares, Shelters, Residential Centers
- Organization narrative overview
3. Pre-Approval Site Visit
These visits are conducted during the 4th week of the month, only if a completed packet has been submitted. During this visit, we do the following:
- Inspection of facility including storage, cleanliness, outside areas, etc.
- Recommendations for storage and distribution
4. Approval of Partnership + Onboarding Training
At this time, you will receive the following:
- Notification letter with Agency ID Number, Primarius Web Window (PWW) , Log In information, and information for the PWW Webinar.
- Training to access the agency marketplace
- Training on hw to complete monthly forms and navigate your online account
5. Ongoing Requirements
Throughout the duration of partnership, requirements include:
- Arranging for new staff and volunteers to complete agency training
- Attendance at mandatory annual Agency Relations training
- Accommodating a mandatory annual site visit and follow up visits if necessary
- Compliance with all required paperwork and documentation
- Ensuring account balance is paid and current