- This event has passed.
5th Annual Happy Harvest Donor Recognition + Networking Breakfast
12/04/2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$30
The Happy Harvest Donor Recognition + Networking Breakfast celebrates those who are committed to helping Feeding South Florida execute its mission of ending hunger in South Florida. Feeding South Florida will honor its corporate, foundation, restaurant, and county partners who help us change lives one meal at a time.
Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Davie, FL 33317
Broward County Commissioner Dr. Barbara Sharief
HAPPY HARVEST HONOREES
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Starbucks
- Foundation Partner of the Year: Florida Blue Foundation
- Feeding Palm Beach County Partner of the Year: Carrier / United Technologies
- Sports Team Partner of the Year: Miami Dolphins
- Municipal Partner of the Year: City of North Miami
- Retail Partner of the Year: The Fresh Market
- Agriculture Partner of the Year: Pero Family Farms
- Palm Beach County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: City Cellar
- Broward County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: Broward County Commission
- Miami-Dade County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: BurgerFi
For more event information, also including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Executive Vice President, Sari Vatske, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.518.1839.
Throughout the year, Feeding South Florida hosts or is the recipient of proceeds from events hosted by community partners who support our mission to to end hunger in South Florida by providing immediate access to nutritious food, leading hunger and poverty advocacy efforts, and transforming lives through innovative programming and education.
Participation in these events, whether it be via business sponsorship or the purchase of individual tickets, not only provides funds to help end hunger, but also shows support and creates awareness for this ever important issue. It’s just another way community members can help their neighbors in need.View our calendar of events, or, even better, register to receive our electronic newsletter at the footer of this website and never miss the latest information on our upcoming community events.